- Most businesses understand that movements in the economy are important to both short-term and long-term profitability. However, it can be difficult to identify the economic indicators that matter most for a given industry and determine what movements in the data mean for their operations, customers, and bottom line.
- Sophisticated organizations are always on the lookout for changing economic conditions, but determining whether recent movements in the data suggest a continuation of existing economic conditions or a near-term shift in economic momentum is no easy feat — especially during periods of heightened economic uncertainty.
- To help our clients address the need for real-time economic insights, Keybridge develops and produces customized data dashboards that are tailored to their industry and produced at regular intervals (e.g., weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or quarterly) based on the client’s preference.
- Working in concert with the client, Keybridge leverages its macroeconomic expertise to develop a suite of relevant publicly released indicators and, whenever possible, supplements them with proprietary data providing by the client.
- Keybridge also incorporates our own indicators that track investment trends, recession risk, inflation, and general economic activity. Often, these indicators were developed specifically for the client and are thus highly relevant to their business.
- Each dashboard is also accompanied with a brief, forward-leaning economic narrative to summarize the current state of the economy and its implications for the client’s industry.
- Keybridge’s economic data dashboards serve as a one-stop-shop of carefully curated, visually compelling, and easily digestible information for our clients.
- They help decisionmakers better understand what is happening in the economy in real time and what it means for their businesses and industries.
- Many of our clients also use these products to engage with their own clients and members (often through co-branded or client-branded versions), thereby demonstrating thought leadership by providing useful, industry-relevant data intelligence.
“Keybridge’s ability to communicate timely, industry-relevant economic insights using easy-to-read dashboards and visualizations helps our members cut through the noise and focus on the data that matter most.”
— Bob Weidner, President and CEO, Metals Service Center Institute