- The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation (Foundation) is a non-profit organization which produces forward-looking research and resources for and about the $1 Trillion equipment leasing and finance industry.
- The Foundation understood the importance of macroeconomic factors to business owners’ appetite to invest in equipment and software. They also recognized that many industry members did not have an in-house team of economists who could help company leadership incorporate the latest economic developments into their strategic decision making.
- Given the wide variety and increasing complexity of economic data available, they needed help sifting through the noise to identify what indicators matter most to their industry, and how to leverage this information to make better business decisions.
Keybridge provides the Foundation with industry-tailored economic insights through a variety of products and services, each of which is designed with an executive audience in mind. These products include:
- Quarterly economic outlooks summarizing recent economic developments and their industry-specific implications.
- Investment forecasts for specific equipment categories, communicated via brief narratives and data visualizations.
- Presentations on industry-relevant economic topics, including conferences, webinars, and podcasts.
- Briefing materials designed for industry executives to “plug and play” into speeches and presentations.
- White papers on industry-relevant economic and policy topics.
Each product combines expert, industry-tailored economic analysis with compelling visuals in a reader-friendly format.
- For more than a decade, Keybridge has helped equipment finance professionals anticipate and respond to emerging economic and policy trends.
- Our economic outlooks and investment forecasts have helped business leaders plan for turning points in the economy and take advantage of emerging opportunities.
- Similarly, we have informed the business strategies of countless industry firms through white papers covering topics such as how to navigate a high-inflation business environment, how to identify a coming recession, and what emerging workforce and technology trends will shape the equipment finance industry over the next 5 – 10 years.
- The quality of our insights and client service have helped the Foundation cement its role as an indispensable provider of actionable research to the equipment finance industry and broadened its donor base.
“Since our partnership began in 2011, Keybridge’s economic expertise and ability to clearly communicate actionable, industry-relevant insights have been a key part of the Foundation’s value proposition to the equipment finance industry.”
– Kelli Nienaber, Executive Director, Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation